At The Office of Dr. Mansueto, we provide an array of vision care services. Our office offers a wide selection of eye care products, including eyewear, sunwear, and contact lenses to fit your specific eye care needs. Our mission is to provide quality service and products at reasonable pricing.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for adults and children
- Contact Lens Fittings
- All Brands
- Gas Permeable
- Laser Vision Correction Consult
- Perform Pre- operative and post – operative examinations on individuals who have chosen to correct their vision by surgery.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of eye diseases and infections
- Low Vision Rehabilitation
- For individuals who have partially lost their sight due to an eye disease.
- Vision Therapy
- For individuals who may not need glasses but require eye exercises to increase their focusing ability or eye alignment.
- Emergency Service
- For medical eye emergencies that need immediate medical attention.
Facilities and Equipment
- Handicap Accessible
- Clean, comfortable, home-like
- Large selection of name brand frames -fashion, safety, and sport
- Latest in eyeglass lenses
- Varilux no – line bifocals
- Alize Anti-Reflective coatings
- Ultraviolet protection
- Fashion tints
- Polaroid Sunglasses
- Transition Lenses
- Turn into sunglasses
- and much more…
- New equipment and technology
Generally, waiting for your appointment time is minimal. But if we are slightly behind schedule, a pleasant waiting room is offered for your convenience. Magazines, television, and toys for your children are available.
You will find a good variety of frames in Dr. Mansueto’s optical dispensary. From traditional to modern we have them all!! We always try to find a fashion frame that fits you best. A highly qualified optical lab grinds the lenses for the glasses to produce the finished eyewear for you.
Please stop by and visit our showroom, we are always ready to help.
Vision Rehabilitation – Low Vision
Vision Rehabilitation, also known as Low Vision, uses high powered microscopes, telescopes, lighting systems, and electronics to help an individual who has had a loss of vision from an eye disease see better. It does not restore vision but hopefully makes the best use of the remaining vision. This specialty service provides the patient with hands on use of Low Vision devices. Due to the many demonstrations, plan on more than one visit for this evaluation.
Vision Therapy – Eye Exercises
Vision Therapy, also known as eye exercises, is performed to improve focusing and coordination of the eyes. Just like calisthenics strengthens and conditions the muscles of the body, eye exercises are used to do the same for the muscles of the eye. Exercises are given for “homework” and progress is monitored periodically at the office. Not only are vision therapy techniques useful for school and reading but also for patients participating in sports since not only does it work on muscle coordination but also on eye tracking and hand-eye coordination.